Falcon Twin - Forums
April 25, 2018, 04:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ended, now for a eulogy  (Read 4463 times)
observer

Adequate rendition of sadness right now.

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2007, 04:50:19 AM »

I've had this idea for a while, a Falcon Twin AMV.  Namely a picture one, however I've never done something like that with my editing equipment before, I've been scared that it wouldn't turn out good.  I was wondering if anyone could give some tips on how to make one that is good enough to actually measure up to the actual comic.  I would like make it as a eulogy of a type, and possibly post it on AMV.org  So anyone who knows about this type of thing could you give me some hints (and maybe a few music suggestions, right now all I can think of is "Backstabber" by Jonezetta)?

If you don't like this idea Bman, just say so.

"It takes 40 muscles to frown and 20 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."

-Demotivator
Ad Infinitum

Eat your heart out, Seuss.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

"Be my savior
And I'll be your downfall"
Full lyrics

Downfall by Matchbox 20.  Say what you will about the band, but most of the lyrics match and there's a nice balance between uptempo and down.  You might also twist it at the end, with Treska being Mika's downfall...
observer

Adequate rendition of sadness right now.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 04:00:20 AM »

Thank you, if there are no more suggestions or hints I'll be starting it by or before the end of the week, it just depends on how long it takes for me to get a workable version of the other suggested song so I can listen to it, not just read the lyrics.

Thanks for the suggestion too, I was worried I'd be completely left alone on this one.

"It takes 40 muscles to frown and 20 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."

-Demotivator
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: