Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/falcont/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/falcont/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
NightSpirit and Razputin
Falcon Twin - Forums
June 24, 2018, 03:33:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NightSpirit and Razputin  (Read 3248 times)
EternalFlame

To the eye of an artist- everything is art

View Profile WWW
« on: August 23, 2004, 09:52:44 PM »

a picture i painted of 2 characters on my site.

Hoshi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 04:04:55 AM »

You painted this? Impressive!  Grin Paint is a very hard medium to control that, with all the CGed anime-style drawings that seem to pop up everywhere (myself guilty!), you just don't see very much, so I'm always pleased when I find a nice painting. Very nice with the gaunt cheekbones and well-defined muscles and lines; your concept of anatomy is realistic and sharp. The blood could use a bit more flow, following down the ridge of the man's neck and collarbone, but still nice. Well done! ^_^

"Wait a second...you cheated on me with another girl and had a baby MARSHMALLOW?!?!" --Ames-chan, my dearest girlfriend!
EternalFlame

To the eye of an artist- everything is art

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 08:22:37 PM »

Thanks for the feedback!  Grin Kiss

i agree, perhaps the blood coulda had alittle more flow... never thought of that at the time.  Undecided
meh.. i shall be doing more and shall keep an eye out for such things as that next time Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: