Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/falcont/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/falcont/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Art Thingy!
Falcon Twin - Forums
June 24, 2018, 03:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art Thingy!  (Read 6156 times)
Lurking Fish

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2006, 06:21:19 AM »

I've been signed up with the forum for a little while, but haven't actually posted anything yet *guilt*.

I really love this comic, and I look forward to seeing what's going to happen next... so um... here, have a Mika!

Smiley

Hazard Pay - SIGs and shades and hand grenades...
Edward Thorn
Knows way more about FT than you.
Global Moderator

Keeper of Ancient Wisdom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 08:07:58 AM »

Good job!

She looks a bit more self-confident in your drawing. I am sure she could use that.

Thorn
dantes_messenger

Don't Fight The Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 09:31:20 AM »

wow, thats cool!

she looks very...tribal in this pic. good job and yeah, she does look confident.

keep up the good work and welcome to the forums

Don't Fight The Darkness, Let The Shadows Lend You Their Power
Lurking Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 01:58:14 AM »

I might try doing an inked and coloured version of this as well.  Both my inking and colouring skills have improved somewhat (I think) since I did my last fanart for Falcon Twin.  That's what comics are good for - making you improve!

Thanks guys - this forum seems mostly friendly so I'll probably stick around Smiley

Hazard Pay - SIGs and shades and hand grenades...
dantes_messenger

Don't Fight The Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:29:57 AM »

I might try doing an inked and coloured version of this as well.  Both my inking and colouring skills have improved somewhat (I think) since I did my last fanart for Falcon Twin.  That's what comics are good for - making you improve!

wish i could say my artwork has improved, but no, im still stuck doing corny tribal patterns lol. the best i can draw is a guy with a square head wearing a shirt that says 'help, im crazy'

well, i guess the only way i can get better is by practising, but lately i just really CBA with drawing....or writing for that matter, my story is WAY behind

Don't Fight The Darkness, Let The Shadows Lend You Their Power
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: