Falcon Twin - Forums
December 17, 2017, 10:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Jokes, Bad Jokes, Ugly Jokes  (Read 145774 times)
tl

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2007, 05:19:59 PM »

tl
-hopes he didn't bore any of you to death Wink

seems he did... in this thread, at least... Wink
so, to post the two jokes  I heard today:

A guy calls home on the phone. a kid picks up. "hi, kiddo" "hi, dad." "how was your day?" "fine, fine" "ok, can you put mommy on?" "ehm... she's... busy right now" "busy? doing what?" "she's in bad" "a?" "she's in bad with uncle Tom" at this point the guy's jaw drops on the floor. his head spins and he collapses...
regaining his control, he says "oh my god, what the hell?... ok, here's the thing I want you to do... go in to the bedroom and say I just parked my car and am approaching the door. watch carefully what happens, I will stay on the telephone and you+ll tell me later, ok?" "ok, dad"
the kid goes, there's panicked talking, a sound of breaking glass, a falling scream, a normal scream, a crash and a blunt hit
kid picks up the phone. dad goes: "what happened? I heard some terrible sounds. is everything alright with you?" "with me yes, but... you see, I came in the bedroom, said what you told me, they both started panickedly searching for clothes... uncle said that it will be to late and jumped through the window in the pool. but since you emptied it yesterday for cleaning, he died from the fall. mother screamed, ran down the stairs to help him, tripped and hit her head and is now also dead..."
"pool? what pool? I don't have a pool..."

tl
-thinks jokes so long should be one per post only Wink
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 05:24:25 PM by tl » Logged
tl

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 05, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »

two guys, driving in the car down the read... as the second guy is new in town, the first one says "see that? that's the monument to Isaac Newton" "ah, Newton! that's the guy that wrote Hamlet, right?" "no, Hamlet was written by Shakespeare, you moron..." "ah, right!"
after few minutes the second guy goes: "well, there's something that bothers me. if Hamlet was written by Shakespeare, why did they put the monument for Isaac Newton?"

tl
-has one more, but since he doesn't like it, he won't post it
Jennau116

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »

tl
-hopes he didn't bore any of you to death Wink

seems he did... in this thread, at least... Wink
so, to post the two jokes  I heard today:

A guy calls home on the phone. a kid picks up. "hi, kiddo" "hi, dad." "how was your day?" "fine, fine" "ok, can you put mommy on?" "ehm... she's... busy right now" "busy? doing what?" "she's in bad" "a?" "she's in bad with uncle Tom" at this point the guy's jaw drops on the floor. his head spins and he collapses...
regaining his control, he says "oh my god, what the hell?... ok, here's the thing I want you to do... go in to the bedroom and say I just parked my car and am approaching the door. watch carefully what happens, I will stay on the telephone and you+ll tell me later, ok?" "ok, dad"
the kid goes, there's panicked talking, a sound of breaking glass, a falling scream, a normal scream, a crash and a blunt hit
kid picks up the phone. dad goes: "what happened? I heard some terrible sounds. is everything alright with you?" "with me yes, but... you see, I came in the bedroom, said what you told me, they both started panickedly searching for clothes... uncle said that it will be to late and jumped through the window in the pool. but since you emptied it yesterday for cleaning, he died from the fall. mother screamed, ran down the stairs to help him, tripped and hit her head and is now also dead..."
"pool? what pool? I don't have a pool..."

tl
-thinks jokes so long should be one per post only Wink

\
HA Love it. no direct punchline, makes you think a bit. Gooood stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to: